About Our School
Florence Crittenton High School is a DPS High School partnering with Florence Crittenton Services to create a unique dual-generation program for teenage mothers and children. Our high school provides a rigorous, supportive, and personalized learning environment for young women in grades 9 through 12 with college credit and GED opportunities.
In Partnership with Florence Crittenton Services and Denver Health, we provide:
- A Denver Public Schools diploma upon graduation
- Studies that focus on parenting, child development, and art, as well as a computer application certification course
- A school Counselor to help students navigate classes needed for graduation as well as college courses
- A MEDConnect program with courses and work-based learning experiences for students interested in a career in the healthcare field
- A counseling department to help students plan for college and a career
- GED classes
- An Early Learning Center for the infants and toddlers, who are children of our students
- A Student and Family Support Program further supports our students, their children, and their extended family.
- A Denver Health clinic that provides medical care and dental care for our students and their children
To enroll, call the school at 720-423-7900. High school students are admitted continuously, with open enrollment at any time.