About our School
Florence Crittenton High School is one of the largest and most complete providers of services for pregnant and parenting teens in the state of Colorado. Our students are pregnant or parenting 9th -12th grade girls, up to age 21. We are a Denver Public Schools intensive pathways high school in partnership with Florence Crittenton Services of Colorado, a nonprofit agency whose mission is to help teen parents raise healthy families.
- A traditional Denver Public Schools diploma upon graduation
- All courses needed for high school graduation as well as opportunities to improve post-secondary readiness
- Courses for elective credit that focus on parenting, child development, and art, as well as a new Microsoft Certification course
- An onsite GED program and classes
- A MEDConnect program, courses, and work-based learning experiences for students interested in a career in the healthcare or biomedical sciences field
- A Post-Secondary Readiness Coordinator to help students with planning for college and/or a career, as well as organizing activities to expose students to different career fields
- A Student and Family Support Program to further support our students, babies, and their young extended family
- An onsite Early Learning Center for the infants and toddlers, who are children of our students
- An on-site Denver Health clinic for our students and their babies
FCHS has four Quarters. High school students are admitted at the beginning of each Quarter
To enroll, call the school at 720-423-7900.